Hollywood Medical Center
Welcome to the Hollywood clinic of Palm Medical Centers in Hollywood, Florida. Our friendly staff looks forward to your visit. Established patients can schedule an appointment by calling the number below or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Are you new to Palm Medical Center? Find out more about becoming a patient with us.
6849 Taft St., Hollywood, FL, 33024
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
At your local Palm Medical Centers location in Hollywood, FL, we offer the highest-quality senior primary care. Most older adults have at least one chronic illness, and senior primary care is your first line of defense in managing your symptoms so you can enjoy your life. Our board-certified primary care physicians are here for you!
Acupuncture is a staple in integrative medicine, and that’s why we offer it at our Palm Medical Centers location in Hollywood, FL. It involves the acupuncturist placing thin needles into specific points on the body to stimulate healing in the body, and to decrease pain – such as knee pain or chronic headaches.
Eye care is an important and often neglected part of overall health, and in Hollywood’s Palm Medical Centers location offers optometry services on-site. This includes corrective lens prescriptions and medications for eye conditions like dry eye, eye infections, and more. Come visit our licensed optometrists today for all your eye care needs.
At Palm Medical Centers in Hollywood, FL, we are excited to offer massage therapy to our patients. Massage can improve circulation, stimulate the lymphatic system, and relieve muscle tension. In addition, it is a great treatment for many disorders ranging from back pain to headaches. Ask your provider if they think you may benefit from massage therapy.
Do you have foot pain, diabetic foot, or another foot-related problem that isn’t getting better with home remedies? You may need to see a podiatrist, which is a medical provider who specializes in treating the foot and ankle. Our experienced podiatrists can care for any foot or ankle problem you may have.
- Attentive doctors, specialized in senior care, that listen you
- In-house labs
- Complimentary snacks offered Monday through Friday
- Medicare same day appointments, walk-ins and minimal to no wait times
- Specialist care coordination
- Transportation assistance
- 24/7 access to urgency line and care team
- Free Prescription Delivery
- Concierge, personalized attention
- Department of Children and Family resource site (ACCESS)
- Social service support including rent assistance, utility billing, citizenship, Part B and more.
- Wellness centers with daily events and seminars
- In-house specialists
- Pain modality services:
- Massage Therapy
- Hyalgan Injections
- PRP Injections (Stem Cell)
Medicare Plans Accepted:
- Simply HMO
- Humana HMO
- Wellcare HMO
- CarePlus HMO
- Aetna/Coventry HMO
- Preferred Care Network HMO (Previously Medica)
- Preferred Care Partners HMO
- Traditional Medicare
- Devoted Health
Commercial/Other Plans Accepted:
Most major commercial insurance plans accepted.
If you have any questions on what plans are accepted, please contact the office directly.