Plantation - Pediatrics
Welcome to the Plantation - Pediatrics clinic of Palm Medical Centers in Plantation, Florida. Our friendly staff looks forward to your visit. Established patients can schedule an appointment by calling the number below or emailing email@example.com. Are you new to Palm Medical Center? Find out more about becoming a patient with us.
6971 W. Sunrise Blvd., Suite 105-106, Plantation, FL 33313
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
At Palm Medical Centers in Plantation, FL, we pride ourselves on providing healthcare for the whole family. That’s why our board-certified pediatricians are here to care for all your child’s needs, such as regular checkups, making sure your child meets developmental goals, treating sudden illnesses or injuries, administering vaccines, and providing guidance on how to prevent future illness.
- Attentive doctors, specialized in senior care, that listen you
- In-house labs
- Medicare same day appointments, walk-ins and minimal to no wait times
- Specialist care coordination
- Transportation assistance
- 24/7 access to urgency line and care team
- Free Prescription Delivery
- Concierge, personalized attention
- Department of Children and Family resource site (ACCESS)
- Social service support including rent assistance, utility billing, citizenship, Part B and more.
- Wellness centers with daily events and seminars
- In-house specialists
- Pain modality services:
- Massage Therapy
- Hyalgan Injections
- PRP Injections (Stem Cell)
Commercial/Other Plans Accepted:
Most major commercial insurance plans accepted.
- Simply (Healthy Kids)
- Aetna (Better Health)
- United HealthCare (Community Plan)
- Florida Medicaid