A Medicare Advantage is an alternative wayto obtain your Medicare Part A and Part B coverage. Also referred to as “Part C” or “MA Plans,” Medicare Advantage Plans are offered by Medicare-approved private companies that must follow the rules set by Medicare.
Why do we highly endorse these particular Medicare health plans? Let talk about the ways and where you can get Medicare Advantage Plan in Lakeland, Florida.
The Key Word is “Advantage”
For one thing, with a Medicare Advantage Plan, you can have coverage for things Original Medicare doesn’t cover, such as vision, hearing, dental services (like routine check-ups or cleanings), and even fitness programs, such as gym memberships or discounts.
Many MA Plans offer even more benefits – such as coverage for amenities like transportation to your doctor visits, over-the-counter drugs, and other services that promote your health and wellness. Such plans can also be tailored to provide benefits to certain enrollees who are chronically ill to treat their specific conditions.
In addition, a Medicare Advantage Plan offers you:
- Low or zero-dollar monthly premium payments,depending on your MA plan.
- A financial safety net. Unlike Original Medicare,MA plans set an annual out-of-pocket limit. If your healthcare expenses reach a designated limit, your plan will cover 100 percent of your Medicare coverage costs for the remainder of the year.
- Additional benefits aimed at supporting your health and well-being. Many MA plans provide total health and wellness packages, including in-home medical visits, transportation to medical appointments, and telemedicine (virtual tele-health doctor visits).
- Built-in prescription drug coverage. With a Medicare Advantage plan, there is no need for a separate Part D plan.
- One complete health care coverage plan. Sincean MA plan covers everything from doctor visits and prescription drugs to hospital care, there is no need for supplemental insurance. You pay one premium and have just one point of contact for any Medicare questions you may have.Palm Medical Centers is an affiliated ACCESS Florida site, which means we can help you access social assistance services, including Medicare and Medicaid.
- Easy referrals to providers and specialists. Your MA plan allows you to quickly find the specialized care you may need with the oversight of your Palm Medical Centers primary care provider (PCP).
- Emergency care nationwide. Your Medicare Advantage plan provides coverage throughout the U.S. in case you need urgent or emergency medical care while away from home.
- Comprehensive care coordination. An MA plan brings all your care under one umbrella, which avoids overlapping tests and procedures and promotes clearer communication between you and your Palm Medical Centers PCP, which, in turn, helps improve your health outcomes. By bringing all your care under one umbrella, an MA plan avoids overlapping tests and procedures, promotes clearer communication, and thus helps improve your health outcomes.
Medicare Advantage Plans are a win-win for both Palm Medical Centers and our patients. Aside from providing you with more than the basic benefits of Original Medicare, Medicare Advantage allows you to choose a plan that fits your personal needs.
Doctors Medicare Advantage Plan in Lakeland, Florida
At Palm Medical Centers, we want to make the highest quality senior care accessible to you and your caregivers – which is our primary reason for endorsing Medicare Advantage health plan coverage.
For more information about MA Plans or to schedule an appointment, please call Palm Medical Centers today at (833)500-PALM (7256) or send us a message now. With 27 clinics conveniently located throughout Central and South Florida, there’s bound to be a Palm Medical Centers location nearby to serve you.